6 ways to stop Bad breath instantly – New Global Dental Clinic, Tirupati
Bad breath can be stopped instantly, but, if the bad odour (Halitosis) is coming again and again, then you need to visit a dental hospital.
There are many reasons for bad breath. Oral hygiene plays a vital role in curbing bad breath. Some, underlying, medical conditions and, sometimes, your diet plays a role.
Awesome ways to stop bad odour instantly are:
- Brush your teeth & do flossing – The oldest and most repeated is brushing and flossing. There are some areas of the tooth where brush cant reach and flossing can clear those areas.
- Scrape your tongue – Just a gentle scraping of your tongue removes the toxins and bacteria accumulated over the surface. But, be gentle.
- Drinking water – Drinking water hydrates your body and improves the saliva in mouth. People having dry mouth and ppl in hot climates need to drink more water to improve their oral health.
- Chew a Sugar-free gum – Chewing a Sugar-free gum not only exercises your muscles around the mouth but improves the saliva secretion and thus fighting bad breath.
- Luke warm salt water gargle – Warm salt water gargles helps to fight bad bacteria in the mouth and throat. Throat infections are also a cause of foul smell from mouth. So, this gargles also helps to soothe your throat.
- Chew a fresh sprig of parsley and mint – Chewing a fresh parsley and mint also freshens your breath.
Also, cleaning your removable dentures also helps to remove that bad smell.
If the bad breath persists and shows up again and again, then there might be some oral or medical issues and better you visit your dentist near you.